Subject: [Leica] M8 in Iraq
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Carl Socolow)
Date: Mon Jul 7 21:15:33 2008

Steve,

Sorry if I reincarnated a dead horse by resurrecting this topic. I was out
of town at that time it must have been discussed on the Lug so I must have
missed it. I mentioned it only because there was a reference to it in Bill
Pierce's "Nuts & Bolts"  column in The Digital Journalist.

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0807/nuts-bolts.html

I've always found his writing topical and insightful and based on his
lifetime of experience (no pun intended). Anyway, that's why I thought I'd
share it with the group. Sorry if I bothered anyone with old news.

Carl

Message: 37