Subject: [Leica] OT: I screwed up my new iMac :-(
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sat Jul 12 09:44:31 2008

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I did manage to restart the
computer and somewhat revive it, but it is still acting strangely,
for example it is not letting me drag and drop with the mouse (to
copy stuff from one place to another). Since all the important stuff
is backed up, I am just going to do a clean install of OSX.
I will lose some e-mail messages that have been downloaded to that
iMac, so if someone has sent me something during the past couple of
days to which I have not replied, apologies in advance.

nathan