Subject: [Leica] IMG: NYC this weekend on 6x9
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jul 15 07:39:13 2008

Phil,

I'm with you. I have many cameras I shoot with just because I can. I
use my Fuji GW690 II from time to time. But I'm also able to scan the
negatives with a medium format film scanner. The scans are super
sharp as are the huge prints they're capable of making. But I use it
for landscapes. The only downside is my camera has a fixed 90mm lens.

Len