Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 21 19:47:50 2008

At what high ISO speed would be the point that the Canon would take over I'm
wondering?  As everyone is being uniformly vague.
Inquiring photogs want to know!

I'd guess 1600 based on nothing but dumb intuition.

1600 is not so great I've found on a nikon d200.
And imagine its very doable with a D300.
While with the full frames many stops faster than that.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner