Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 21 20:58:31 2008

Whatever gets you what you want - have at it.

All this tech talk don't mean s**t - though fun.

For most of us the tech stuff is interesting. We're able to check our
assumptions. Learn about new or old lenses, films, developers, chips,
prices, tripods, monopods, hats, single malts, fountain pens,
mechanical pencils, vintage cars, focusing screens, water filters,
lens filters, IR, UV, haze, fog, fogg, etc. ad infinitum.

Bottom line - show me your photographs - not your cameras.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com