Subject: [Leica] More from Ireland
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 25 15:51:26 2008

Sonny, were you dedicating the beer shot or the Polish Senorita waitress
shot to me!
This is really a strong and interesting group of travel shots though.
The window lit Leica is delightful, great structure, the lines but also the
placement of the chairs and blossoms.

Lovely rich colour splashes in the Monsoon window shot, lots to look at with
the people and mannequins just so.
Brother and Sis a nice contemplative study and the rim lighting is
attractive, of course.

The cottage framing is disciplined and is perfectly atmospheric.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/