Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Aug 5 19:54:18 2008

I use computers to edit and store photographs, documents, email, and vector
diagrams, and to analyze and store large amounts of data. I do not do
gaming, video, audio, or CAD.

I can make any computer do what I want. I can get my work done with whatever
computer is in front of me. I've used extensively Macs and PCs and Linux and
FreeBSD and horrible old things that you don't want to know about.

I choose to use Macs when I have a choice, not because they are "better",
but because I spend far less time messing with them and more time using
them. I have no explanation for why this is true, but for me, it is true.

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)
Reply from scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)
Reply from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)