Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed Aug 6 05:06:16 2008

What Brian said.

I use to be an operating system architect, meaning I designed
operating systems for a living. Mac OS X (Unix) is more reliable than
Windows, the user interface is more consistent and the tools I need
are available.

Linux takes too much messing around with. Windows requires too much
black magic. Neither has a really good user interface.

Ultimately though it is what works for *you* that matters the most..

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Experience with Apple?)