Subject: [Leica] 3200 ASA on the Leica d700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:35:51 2008

Pro's would be using Canons or Nikons.
None of them are going to be using the cameras with built in IS or VR in
bodies.
So all the Pro's know is what they read on the internet; from people who are
reading it from other people on the internet.

If Pop Photo does a comparative test of in body systems against in lens
system than maybe we'll know.

If I had to guess I'd guess that Canon and Nikon's in lens system are maybe
a stop better than Sony and or Olympus's in body systems.
That's just my guess.

But to me a bit of a moot point as I'm not about to use a Sony or Olympus
instead of a Nikon or Canon.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner