Subject: [Leica] Re: OT 3200 ASA on the Leica d700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:49:56 2008

I'm happy about his Nikon excitement on the LUG as I as many of us have
mixed allegiances. Nikon and Leica. Or Canon and Leica. And others. Canon
has the advantage of being able to use Leica R glass in some manner.
Nikon has the advantage of being Nikon.
The "we try harder" company.

My thought is this:

Why can't Leica have a full frame R body we're all drooling about out right
now or just about to be out in Photokina?
I'd love it if that was the case.
All that Leica R glass out there I'd love to be shooting with.
The 60 macro. The 180.
The super-Elmarit-R 15mm 2.8 ASPH
The 50mm 1.4 Summilux R
and the R version of the 90 mm apo Summicron ASPH

All mouth watering morsels.
Ready to bayonet.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner