Subject: [Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 18 15:26:08 2008

Tina Manley said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!

>http://www.karikuukka.com/peking2008/100m/

>>>That's really a boys' club,  isn't it?  Not a single woman photographer.
:-(<<<<

Hi Tina,

It may look like that, but honestly lost in the crowd are some of the most
incredible women sport photographers at any of these games.

Eileen Langsley, a UK shooter, retired now, was amazing. She'd put the fear
of God in guys when she'd turn up with her big glass slung over shoulders, a
300mm with camera and motor on one and a 400mm with motor and extenders or
longer. :-)

And she'd quietly slip into a spot and shoot every bodies ass off! Then
smile! :-)

One of the most gentle and pleasant lady photographers I know. But damn she
was good!

You of course dear Tina are the gentlest and most pleasant of them all! A
fine southern lady indeed! :-) Not to forget you are a very excellent
photographer! :-)

Guys read this as, "I'm covering my butt big time here when it comes to
saying nice things about lady photographers!" And notice, I haven't even
mentioned Sandy Carter's name. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!)