Subject: [Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 18 16:02:22 2008

To Ted's list of talented ladies who are photographers, let me also add
Helen Myall here in Australia. Helen and Alastair are both prize winning and
successful and you may have seen their recent Arctic photography. They are
off to do it again in the snow and ice in November, courtesy of a trip won
by Helen for previous work. Just don't ask Alastair whose photos his mother
has on display in her home!
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e