Subject: [Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Aug 20 09:33:21 2008

On Aug 18, 2008, at 3:26 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Tina Manley said:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Super cool 360 degree photo!
>

>> http://www.karikuukka.com/peking2008/100m/

> :-(<<<<

hey Ted... a cool photo, but as the guy who has been in the middle of
these Olympics crazy, free for alls for years,  tell us more...

looks wild and nutso...

what it really like, for a pro shooter, being there...?  do these guys
ever take a bath?  what happens if you gotta pee?

and don't they all largely get the same shots?

any questions from the crowd?

thanks,  Steve