Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 22 05:59:05 2008

At 02:47 AM 8/22/2008, you wrote:
>LR 1 can do all the things you mention except the very last one. Also,
>I would strongly advise against converting your RAW files to JPG.
>Cheers,
>Nathan

I totally agree.  Your plan is exactly what I do except for the last
step.  DNG files are small and storage space is cheap.  Do not
convert your original files to jpegs.  Convert them to LR DNG
files.  Even Leica DNG are much smaller when converted to LR DNG
files.  Maybe I misunderstood what you plan to do, but don't convert
your original files to jpegs!!

Tina

Replies: Reply from chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis) ([Leica] LR question)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LR question)