Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Sep 7 10:36:17 2008

On 07/09/2008, at 18:57, ISILVERMN@aol.com wrote:

> It appears to me that those of us who have worked hours in a wet
> darkroom  in
> years past have a far greater appreciation of the benefits of a
> digital
> workflow.

I have worked for 25+ years on a wet one, and I still appreciate it
for B&W far over digital (and I do high end stuff on both systems) for
what I shoot, cannot tell the same about color where there is no point
on handprinting.

Digital workflow is a constant bleed of money keeping up with software
and tools if you have to keep in the edge.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?)