Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 7 12:03:18 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Luis Miguel Casta?eda Navas
<octabod@gmail.com> wrote:

> Digital workflow is a constant bleed of money keeping up with software and
> tools if you have to keep in the edge.

True. That is why I've been exiled to the darkroom again for the last
year. I passionately hate every minute of it, mind you. I've just been
forced.

The LUG print exchange has some beautiful black-and-white so I'm back
studying these pages and trying to catch up with where I left off.

http://www.paulroark.com/BW-Info/

He does some nice printing:

http://www.paulroark.com/thumbnails.html

Daniel