Subject: [Leica] Will L survive
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Sep 11 00:40:57 2008

The comments on the cost of the new lens offering are of course a bit
premature when they have not been announced, but I have no doubt they will
be way out of my comfort zone, BUT this is what Leica do, and have done
well. Design top lenes regardless of the cost. They may not survive, but it
is the one thing they do better than anyone --- because NO ONE else really
does it. Sometimes being in a niche works. Mind you if the share market does
not turn around soon I may be selling ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Will L survive)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Travel) ([Leica] Will L survive)