Subject: [Leica] Will L survive
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Sep 11 05:11:24 2008

Hmmm

I'm a touch worried about the stock market too, although I am very
optimistic that it will improve.  I am on sabbatical, at the whim of the
of the stock exchange.  My goal is to invest wisely and extend my
sabbatical indefinitely.  And the backup plan is to sell off the
collection.

The real plan is to begin selling off the collection when "the end is
nearing" (say starting in 10~15 years) to relieve my survivors from the
burden.

...Vick