Subject: [Leica] First Micro 4:3 camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 12 22:57:52 2008

Strange no one has mentioned the likelihood of a Leica version of this
camera.
One thing Leica does in its copasetic relationship with Panasonic with
theses cameras is when they do the Leica version it really looks good.
The Panasonic versions you save money but they look like junk.
This one looks a bit better but NOT in red or blue.
Me I've always been one to never care what my photos look like just as long
as my camera looks good. Then I'm happy.
I'd always kick in that extra hundred bucks and get the one with the red
dot. Which would be black. And be outfitted nicely nicely.
And say "Leica" on it.

Or "Likely".

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner