Subject: [Leica] Lux 21 and 24 Lens Pictures....
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 13 06:21:26 2008

Hi Len,

I've never tried a Noctilux, if I had one, I think rarrey I'll use it
at 1:1, for me it already difficult accurate focusing at 1,4. I don't
know if it quality justifies the price (for the "old" ones). As you
say it is abig lens, the Summilux 75 too and I enjoy very much it, I
don't think I need a Nocti.

On the 50 range I have a lot of lenses, probabky no so many as
Jeffery, but I'm really pleased with my Summilux chrome from 1966 and
the Rigid Summicron..., and others.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 13/09/2008, a las 15:04, Leonard Taupier escribi?: