Subject: [Leica] Lux 21 and 24 Lens Pictures....
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Sep 13 06:04:30 2008

I can't imagine any Leica user that wouldn't be pleased when new
lenses are an improvement over the older models. The current Noctilux
is selling for around $6K if you can find one. I bought mine new the
5th of January, 2006 for the 2005 list price of $3400. It cost me an
additional $90 for Don Goldberg to fix the back focus issue. The
photos from this lens and the M8 are sparkling and much better then
before the adjustment. It is now my favorite lens and I'm thinking of
selling the 50 Summilux Asph which does have a slight back focus
issue. I have the Summicron if I need a smaller lens. Even if the new
Noctilux could cook my breakfast and do the laundry, for $6k, $8k or
$11K, it can stay in a museum or on a collectors shelf for all I care.

Regards,
Len