Subject: [Leica] Rings and things..
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Sep 14 04:10:22 2008

"Leonard Taupier" <len-001@verizon.net> wrote
> One other question. When the Elmar is mounted on your IIIc and  focused at
> infinity, if you look at the front of the lens, is the  infinity lock
> located at a 7 o'clock position or at an 11 o'clock  position? Very early
> lenses had the infinity lock at 11 o'clock and  won't work on any adapter
> unless the adapter gets modified.

It's seems I'm an 11 o'clock man. There's no way I'm going to modify the
adaptor. I'll get an M fit lens instead - or perhaps another adaptor. Might
be cheaper <grin>

Douglas

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Rings and things..)
Message from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Rings and things..)