Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 21:50:06 2008

George.. To some, it appears that asking was necessary to get the right
settings.....

So: intuitive to some, for others, non-intuitive.

I was a marketing guy for a line of computer products.  I tested all the SW
instruction on my non-techie Secretary.... if she could not get it without
asking questions, it went back to engineering for simplifications.  Consumer
proofing SW and instructions for SW is a hard and long task.

You may be on the same wavelengths as the writers, but others are obviously
not.

Trying to be understanding to others, and their inabilitiy to make things
work, takes patience.

As far as no problems, I am glad you are seeing no problems.  However, it is
too early to tell  ( what, 24 or 48 hours???) .  Wait a month or 2 before
you make a judgement.  Let's just hope it all goes well.

Frank

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction)