Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 19 22:44:20 2008

Frank, you've made plain that you disagree with what we chose to do but the
people here with the cameras have decided for ourselves. Now we are enjoying
learning about the new features and still making photographs with our
cameras.
I don't see anything helpful in continuing to criticise our decision.

Please now show us some photographs instead or critiques on posted work?
Else we'll begin to think that you are being ungracious ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/