Subject: [Leica] 3.5/50 or 2.0/50
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Sep 23 20:50:26 2008

Jan,
Both of those tend to suffer from fogging, and have extremely soft front
elements that are prone to scratching. Both are nice lenses, so check out
the condition by shooting with both, and then decide what to do. I had both,
but ended up replacing the Summicron with the latest version, and keeping
the Elmar.
Cheers
Jayanand