Subject: [Leica] 3.5/50 or 2.0/50
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Sep 24 06:47:43 2008

Jan,

Do you primarily shoot color or BW? If the answer is color I'd sell both
and buy a new(er) lens. Even a modern CV. OTOH, if the answer is BW I'd
keep both.

FWIW, if it were me I'd keep both. Don't buy in to the media elite.
Color and this digital thing is just a fad. Tri-X is forever. :-)

Collapsables are great if you're accustomed to them. It's easy to forget
to extend them if you're not. A word of caution from someone who's been
there.

DaveR