Subject: [Leica] was software licensing, now Leica S R strategy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 19 21:24:49 2008
References: <7E1467B1-6E30-400E-8254-EC9617ADA7F6@gmail.com><D082A5A3-A4B0-4B72-8D0B-07AD65B2079E@cox.net><48FA66C8.2040606@gmx.de><E130C972-2C0A-417C-8D92-31631F148888@cox.net><0EF92BD285F444938363B0141C3AC968@dadquad><FE317619B84F4B3E9028B9F2713F42FD@robertbxucevjs><C505FD27-B296-48C2-B9BC-6910E71D7F73@cox.net><4A04B4DF09B441A8B454139F9587AFAC@dadquad><DF85D644-7C67-40A9-AA1B-99E08B6B4E2F@cox.net><E12C481A6BEF4060B14DBD456438B5ED@dadquad> <3cad89990810192028n268681f8l3ceefc15276db317@mail.gmail.com>

Jayanand, don't you think that Nikon or Canon would have announced these
products at Photokina if it were true?
I give up!

Cheers
Geoff