Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 20 06:05:58 2008

Color negative film that is two years out of date should be thrown away.

If you're using it, you're just using it to test. You can run all
those variables below in your tests.

I would say that you can then report back, but no one will be interested.

Few of us spend so much money on cameras like Leicas just so that we
save pennies by using out-of-date film.

Buy fresh film.

NPS is a professional film. It is intended to be stored properly and
used when fresh.

Do yourself a favor and forget it.

Daniel