Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Rockport, MA
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 23 12:29:48 2008

PESO:

We're here in Rockport for the annual Leica Seminar.  The weather
yesterday was miserable - rainy, cold, and very windy - not
particularly good photography weather.  Today is a beautiful day -
sunny but cold - and we've been inside all day listening to Ted
critique our photos ;-)   Ted was his usual irascible self  but very
educational - a great judge, even though I didn't win anything this
year!  The big winner was Jacques - a guy from the other Leica Forum
who came to the seminar for the first time.  His photos were wonderful.

I've put mine up on the Leica Gallery so you can try to guess what
Ted's comments were ;-)

Rock Quarry
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081022_646_277.jpg.html

Blowing Leaves
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081022_646_270.jpg.html

Morning Glory
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081021_646_170.jpg.html

Sumac Leaves
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081022_646_301.jpg.html

Fall Berries
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081022_646_355.jpg.html

Fall Vine
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081022_646_418.jpg.html

All of these were made with the M8, Visoflex, and Hektor 135/4.5

Comments greatly appreciated!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com