Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grand Canyon, Self-portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 29 19:09:30 2008

Tina you would have to say too, that racing to attempt a feat of endurance
in and out of the Grand Canyon is akin to trying to drink a bottle of Krug
in one gulp while eating three lobsters within a two minute limit.

Cheers
Geoff VERY-ex- marathoner!
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.