Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 06:24:43 2008

Vick, did you read that figure, 85% increase in three months here from
(discounted) M8.0 to M8.2 list next week???
Let's see what second hand M8.0 prices do by next year? Some folks predict a
glut, I'm not so sure.
To do apples and apples, to replace my 12months old 50ASPH. today would cost
me new here 30% more this week, if I could find one in stock in the country.
That is before the 1 November price rises. That is ignoring our exchange
rate just AUD to AUD shopping.

If you need it, buy Leica, buy early and buy often ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.