Subject: [Leica] ... and Some Thoughts on the M3
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 30 14:25:03 2008

Yep, or the new 1.4 eyepiece .68x1.4= .952! Can't help you with the glue
part ;-)
The magnifiers are VERY helpful with critical DoF on the 50 and up wide open
as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.