Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat Nov 1 09:23:36 2008

Well, that's not the point really, is it?

It is far easier for C, N, or S to bring out a range of premium lenses and
fix bit depth issues than it is for Leica to do a  30 MP sensor based
camera. Look at the Nikon 14-24 zoom or the CZ 135/1.8 lens to see what the
big boys can do when they see a market need.  According to the CZ rep at
Photo Expo the new ZE mount lenses have been released with approval from
Canon. What better way to fill in weak spots in  the lens line?