Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Nov 2 06:56:26 2008

The Mamiya ZD back has a removable cut filter,

http://www.mamiya.com/mamiya-zd-back-accessories-internal-filters.html

as does one of the Sigma cameras.

http://www.shutterbug.com/equipmentreviews/proquality_digital_slrs/0508sigma/

There are lots of people it seems who do not want the IR cut filter.   All
kinds of schemes for removing them from Canons and Nikons.

SonC

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] R10 news)
Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] R10 news)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] R10 news)