Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun Nov 2 07:11:07 2008

I use the filters too, I have tried with and without and find the colour
much more accurate with, though maybe I could correct them in LR if I did
not use the filters. I have the impression that with filter is a bit sharper
too, but this could be psycological since I know that the filtered out part
of the spectrum would not be in focus with non-apo lenses.