Subject: [Leica] OT: Your tube - M8 - Friendship on the LUG
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Nov 15 05:36:23 2008

I've spent the whole week thinking that today was the 16th, but now that
I've had a couple of cups of coffee I can read the calendar and realize that
TOMORROW is Elizabeth's birthday.

I mailed her a birthday cake. It arrived more or less intact. It did not
contain an M8 baked inside.

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: Your tube - M8 - Friendship on the LUG)