Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Magazines
From: jrgoldman9 at yahoo.com (jay goldman)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:42:25 2008

'Leica Photography' from the 1940?s - 1970?s, not all issues

'Leica Fotographie' (English Edition) from the 1950?s - 1970?s, not all
issues

In total, about 200 magazines with a few duplicates.

I also have two special Leica binders each of which holds one year of Leica
Fotographie.

Price for all $65

I will sell parts of this collection. Price depends on how many you buy. I
am very flexible. For the moment I have some (medical) problems with
shipping anything heavy. So I would prefer buyers in the Boston Area or
someone who can arrange a pickup.

goldman@math.umn.edu or call
617 - 916 - 9662