Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica - FF or crop survey
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun Dec 7 06:16:46 2008

I shoot "full frame" digital rangefinders.
They are "full frame" as much as I want them to be. I either fill the
frame with a subject or leave some space in which case they might
become "half frame" or less, but never 4/3's.
They are digital as I use my digits to manipulate them.
The fact that silver halide exists inside the camera doesn't matter,
but what stays on the silver photosites does.

Phil Forrest

Mark Rabiner wrote:
Most of us. The majority of us by far though quite a few of us of
course are getting good use out of our M8's.

Of the vast majority of us who are getting most of our shots with
DSLR's how many of use are FF's and how many of us are croppers?

I think must of us on this list are FFers.
I'd love a survey.
or if many of us "weighed in".

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Bad news at Leica - FF or crop survey)