Subject: [Leica] PAW #50# and other pics: Maestro Giuseppe
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Dec 8 03:16:41 2008

PAW #50 shows Giuseppe Buffolino, the cook and innkeeper from the skating
rink where my boys play and practise. Giuseppe is something like the good
soul of this place and his spaghetti bolognese, unquestionedly the best in
the whole northern Zurich area, have been the magic potion for generations
of ice hockey players:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=50

As Giuseppe is a genuine napolitan, who also does not miss the opportunity
to kiss younger ladies :-)
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/index.php?img=75

Both pictures are part of the album
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/
from yesterday's ice hockey tournament of my older son. All pictures shot
with dslr, zoom, flash and autofocus - no RAW, just quick, unedited,
uncropped jpgs - couldn't be more offtopic... :-)

(TED: Yes I know for perfect hockey shots I should stand at the sideline of
the goals and wait until the puck is fidgeting in the net - but the coaches
didn't like that - so I stayed in the middle mostly - anyway I shouldn't
document the games but show the kid's faces).

Thanks for looking
Didier

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] PAW #50# and other pics: Maestro Giuseppe)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] PAW #50# and other pics: Maestro Giuseppe)