Subject: [Leica] PAW #50# and other pics: Maestro Giuseppe
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Dec 8 03:55:42 2008

Bonjour Philippe

Thanks. Your biscuits also look very tasty!

Many parents already sent requests for getting hi rez files. My son is #3:
http://screengang.com/zsc_piccolo_a_turnier_2008/index.php?img=89

The e-420 has a 2nd curtain sync feature. I have tried it out in some
pictures but I don't remember which (shot over 1000 in a day). It was the
first time ever I used a flash so intensively and need a lot more experience
with it. I also need more practise with all AF and metering modes, to find
out how they interact with the flash and vice versa.

After 2 weeks with a dslr I'm definitely getting the taste of it, though I
sometimes miss the simplicity of a rangefinder (and the epson's ingeniously
simple RAW converter).

Now I ordered the 25mm/2.8 zuiko pancake and I guess that combo will never
be more than 1m away from me....

cheers
Didier

ps: here it's "G?ezli", not Pl?tzchen!