Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 17:48:59 2008

Mark,

Hasselblad has been doing it for years. ?Also The last I heard the S2 is
planned for the $15k to $20 k range, with the target to be at the lower end
of this range. ?Time will tell.

Now then, I guess I could forego buying a new car and keep my 1999 Audi for
another 6 years or so to buy a S2. ?;-) ? On the other hand SWMBO would most
likely kill me if I bought either the S2 or a new car. ?;-)

Gene? -------------- Original message from Mark Rabiner
<mark@rabinergroup.com>: --------------