Subject: [Leica] Re: Cold weather
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 18:30:48 2008

Last year I left my M8 in the car during work hours at temps of 0 F to 10 F
for ?the entire winter with zero negative effect. ?I have not seen any
problems with LCD's in cold, but they definitely do have problems with heat,
they turn black, but return to normal after cooling off, in most cases. ?If
the other ?electronic components are properly spec'd they will handle cold
quite nicely.

Gene -------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net>: --------------