Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:09:19 2008

On 22/12/2008, at 18:25, Lottermoser George wrote:

> I think not.
> Exposure, contrast, focus, composition, subject, etc.
> together with
> "noticing things"
>
> Elliot, I belief, overstated his approach a tad.

I tend to agree, I think it was Eric Clapton who said something like
you can have a great things in your head, but you need a good
technique in addition to feeling to make it sound.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: Ansel Adams)