Subject: [Leica] LONG Glass from Canon, Nikon and Leica ... or Anyone
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward J Caliguri)
Date: Tue Dec 30 06:11:41 2008

Hi all!

First, I want to thank Bob Adler for the photos of those Hummers!!
Beautiful!

And the Phoebe by Tina - Great work! And I thought you just did people ;-) !

I was writing from an iPhone before so the post came out kind of 'strange',
but I'd love to share some more long glass of any kind, action or not, of
birds (or other animals).

As I said, IMHO, I think ANY combo of camera,film, digital, glass etc. works
- whatever fits the bill - or whatever you have at the time. I will pick out
a few of mine to post, and try and get my 'Hummer Friend' to place a few
shots up.

Tina - cannot believe you made a 'Wildlife Shot' with am M Camera! Just
helps to make my point!

Thanks,

Edward

"The?Nature Man from New England" (??? ..... Nah, I am not as good as Doug,
But I keep trying!)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8)