Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leowesson)
Date: Sat Jan 3 11:34:15 2009

when i used to be a raptor field researcher, we were required  to take
our field notes with rapiodigraphs.  we were working in the desert and
i think i must have spent 1-2 hours a day trying to get that damn pen
to unclog and flow freely.
it made me appreciate a nice pen, even though the rapidiograph wasn't
that great.  since bought a waterman, lost it  several pelikans (lost
em) and a mont blanc; purchased in the singapore airport and later
given to my attorney.  now i use a mac.  i found that no matter how
nice the pen, my writing was unrecognizable  even to myself.

leo wesson
photographer/videographer
817.733.9157