Subject: [Leica] Re: Jaguars vs. Leicas
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Jan 5 13:33:36 2009

Now that is a fascinating and completely logical explanation.

I can see my son wanting to race a fast antique car, or ride in style in
one.

But I can't see him wanting to shoot my cameras.

He's 7 now.

By the time he has his license, imaging will be direct-to-brain
telepathic or memory feeds.

Cameras?  Will be like typewriters.

Vick