Subject: [Leica] Travel hard drive?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 9 08:59:34 2009

At 11:49 AM 1/9/2009, you wrote:
>Anyway I'm sitting here waiting for the nice FedEx man to knock on my
>door, and hoping he does so before I have to go shoot a school
>science workshop.  If he does, I'll put it on to charge before I
>leave; if not, I'll pick it up at the FedEx depot this evening.  In
>any case I'll try to post a preliminary evaluation tomorrow sometime.
>

>R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com

Great!  I was hoping, too, that the failures were people expecting
too much from a netbook.  I really like the looks of the Acer.  I had
one of their portable CD burners that I used to carry to Central
America to back things up (so much easier now!!) and I never had any
problems with it.

I'll look forward to your report.

Tina

Tina Manley