Subject: [Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Dec 30 08:27:28 2008

Mark,This is only observational, but, many people used polaroids during the
middle sixties as you could get color in a few minutes instead of days.
 When I am scanning peoples family memories there is usually a five year or
so block of Polaroid pictures before they go to now faded C-22 images.  The
Polaroid's held up better color wise than the newer stuff(60's into the
80's).

I would expect our archivist from La to have comments on numbers of Polaroid
vs neg/print images in the University collection.