Subject: [Leica] Lunch or Dinner in Vancouver (CA) March 16th, and late lunch in Seattle Mar 17?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 10 17:09:23 2009

>>>Richard, can't be there but one of my favorite restaurants is near pikes
market, it's called matt's at the market.  it's a little hard to find but
worth the hunt.

http://www.mattsinthemarket.com/

there's also a good Pierogi stand further down on pike street.

leo Wesson<<<<<<<

Hey some of you guys better get this sorted out because there isn't a PIKES
Market in Vancouver, CANADA .. I believe that market is San Francisco?

And it appears the dates have been kicking back and forth between 10 January
and March!

ted

can't be there but one of my favorite restaurants is near pikes

market, it's called matt's at the market.  it's a little hard to find

but worth the hunt.

http://www.mattsinthemarket.com/

there's also a good Pierogi stand further down on pike street.

leo wesson

photographer/videographer

817.733.9157