Subject: [Leica] Re: Fake Leica as a user
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jan 12 02:04:15 2009

Of course you may :-) - however, the Canon P cost considerably less and
does exactly the same job - I picked it up for a price that was, at the
time, less than the cost of a couple of Leitz LTM-M adapters, in order
to have an LTM body (pre-Cosina/Voigtl?nder days) and long before I was
able to afford my dream Leica LTM, a IIIG.

Cheers
Douglas